Clear Advice, Results-Driven Commitment
A strong working relationship requires clear communication and commitment to a purpose. In our experience, most financial consumers have difficulties discerning the relative merits of advisory services. Standard industry practices are confusing: complex product and compensation schemes, business models, and clever marketing campaigns often obscure the real picture. Here is a clear description of what we deliver:
Investment Advisory: Project your wealth and quantify sustainable spending in retirement. Portfolios are structured to control risk, cost, and minimize taxes so more money stays in your account to compound value.
- Diversify your portfolio for risks that most concern you, and target goals-based returns
- Locate assets to optimize tax deferral; design withdrawal strategies to make your money last
- Redeploy underperforming assets (i.e. overpriced variable annuities or insurance products)
Personal Financial Planning: An holistic view of your finances is focused on balancing your saving, investment, current lifestyle, and retirement goals.
- Transition planning: i.e. business exit, retirement, adapting to unplanned events
- Age and goal appropriate cash and debt management
- Risk management: proper levels of insurance and appropriate policies to protect your assets
Business Financial Planning: Assess business value, personal assets, and your spending goals. Identify gaps or contingencies to keep you protected.
- Ensure key members of your team are aligned with business success
- Ensure buy-sell agreement is updated and spells out a clear process to value and fund a buyout
- Quantify realistic, after-tax business equity to gauge if you have a retirement funding gap or surplus
What’s a Fiduciary and Why Does it Matter?
Let’s keep it simple. It’s all about the Golden Rule. Treat someone else’s money the way you would want your money treated. Talking best-interest of the client and doing best-interest of the client are very different things which result in very different outcomes.
For a more detailed, sound primer on the differences and why it’s a good starting point for your money. (see FNAQs: Fiduciary Questions 1-12).
Investment Advice to Help You Find Clarity
Financial planning and investment management should work together to grow and protect your wealth. We commit to help you see the advantage of competent, transparent, independent advice. In practical terms, this means we’re careful to caution you on potential conflicts of interests, weigh your cost vs. benefit, and explain key trade-offs so you can make well-informed decisions for your money. Our time-tested strategies are vital to help you compound value on your path toward financial security.
- Process addresses investment, tax, legal, insurance and estate planning considerations
- Superior business model and operating philosophy minimize conflicts
- Superior service, competent advice, disciplined cost control, consistent care in execution
- Advice from all members of your advisory team helps to maximize your protection
- Manage conflicts to control cost; say good-bye to standard industry boilerplate remedies
- Reduce risk, increase efficiency, be confident your decisions are working to secure your future
Elon's 420 Jig; Presidential Performance Past to Present (1981-2020) The year 2019 was an astounding year for all asset returns as the longest bull market in history continued. Markets looked past recession fears, impeachment proceedings, and heightened tensions with...
Strategy Overview The purpose of this paper is to provide an overview of our strategic framework, how it is put together, and how various tactics are used in its execution. Investment discipline begins with understanding the best asset mix that will help you to...
Trade Tensions Markets always face uncertainty because the future is never known. Recent market activity suggests the uncertainty factor is greater than usual with impeachment hearings, drone strikes in Saudi Arabia, and a messy “Brexit” across the pond. U.S. economic...