Investment Advice, Results-Driven Commitment
A strong working relationship requires clear communication and commitment to a purpose. Here is a clear description of what we deliver:
Investment Advisory: your wealth is projected to quantify sustainable retirement spending. Portfolios are structured to control risk, cost, and minimize taxes so more money stays in your account to compound value.
- Diversify your portfolio against risks that most concern you, and target goals-based returns
- Locate assets to optimize tax deferral; design withdrawal strategies to make your money last in retirement
- Redeploy underperforming assets (i.e. overpriced variable annuities or insurance products)
Personal Financial Planning: An holistic view of your finances is focused on balancing your saving, investment, current lifestyle, and retirement goals.
- Transition planning: i.e. business exit, retirement, adapting to unplanned events
- Age and goal appropriate cash and debt management
- Risk management: proper levels of insurance and appropriate policies to protect your assets
Business Financial Planning: Assess business value, personal assets, and your spending goals. Identify gaps or contingencies to keep you protected.
- Ensure key members of your team are aligned with business success
- Ensure buy-sell agreement is updated and spells out a clear process to value and fund a buyout
- Quantify realistic, after-tax business equity to gauge if you have a retirement funding gap or surplus
What’s a Fiduciary and Why Does it Matter?
Stated simply: it’s all about the Golden Rule. Treat someone else’s money the way you would want your money treated. Talking best-interest of the client and doing best-interest of the client are very different things which may result in very different outcomes. Good intentions must be accompanied by competent advice.
For a more detailed primer on why a true fiduciary is a good starting point for your money. (see FNAQs: Fiduciary Questions 1-12).
Investment Advice to Help You Find Clarity
Financial planning and investment management should work together to grow and protect your wealth. We commit to help you see the advantage of competent, transparent, independent advice. Our time-tested strategies are vital to help you compound value on your path to financial security. In practical terms:
- Process addresses investment, tax, legal, insurance and estate planning considerations
- Superior business model and operating philosophy minimizes conflicts
- Superior service, competent advice, disciplined cost control, consistent care in execution
- Advice from all members of your advisory team helps to maximize your protection
- Manage conflicts to control cost; say good-bye to standard industry boilerplate remedies
- Reduce risk, increase efficiency, be confident your decisions are working to secure your future
“A genius is the man who can do the average thing when everyone else around him is losing his mind.”—Napoleon Most major economies appear to be coming out of recession. Many economists believe the worst is behind us. Yet not all sectors of the economy have rebounded....
You likely haven’t paid much attention to the new fiduciary rule being put forth by the Department of Labor. It’s been four years in the making during which time it has been put forth for rigorous review and comment. And quite a political football. The rule basically...
‘’History doesn’t repeat itself, but it often rhymes.” Mark Twain An historic quarter in many respects. A Pandemic. Race Riots. A Trade War. Political Chaos. Yet the market so far looks like a “V” recovery. The best quarter since 1998. While the economy appears more...