Working Together for Your Goals
Advice for Results-Driven Commitment
A strong working relationship requires clear communication and commitment to a purpose. Investment advice is only part of the success equation. A well-designed plan includes all facets of your finances for even greater protection.
Investment Advice: your wealth is projected so we can quantify a reasonable, sustainable range for retirement spending. Portfolios are structured to minimize risk, cost, and taxes so more money stays in your account to compound value.
- Diversify your portfolio to protect against risks that most concern you, and target goals-based returns
- Locate assets to optimize tax deferral; design withdrawal strategies to make your money last longer in retirement
- Redeploy underperforming assets (i.e. overpriced variable annuities or insurance products)
Personal Financial Planning: An holistic view of your finances will balance your saving, investment, current lifestyle, and retirement goals.
- Transition planning: i.e. business exit, retirement, adapting to unplanned events
- Age and goal appropriate cash and debt management
- Risk management: proper levels of insurance and appropriate policies to protect your assets
Business Financial Planning: Assess business value, personal assets, and your spending goals. Identify gaps or contingencies to keep you protected.
- Ensure key members of your team are aligned with business success
- Ensure buy-sell agreement is updated and spells out a clear process to value and fund a buyout
- Review realistic, after-tax business equity to gauge if you have a retirement funding gap or surplus
What’s a Fiduciary and Why Does it Matter?
Stated simply: it’s all about the Golden Rule. Treat someone else’s money the way you would want your money treated. Talking best-interest of the client and doing best-interest of the client are very different things which may result in very different outcomes. Good intentions must be accompanied by competent advice.
For a more detailed primer on why a true fiduciary is a good starting point for your money (see FNAQs: Fiduciary Questions 1-12).
Advice to Help You Find Clarity
Investment management and financial planning should work together to grow and protect your wealth. We commit to help you see the advantage of competent, transparent, independent advice. Our time-tested strategies are vital to help you compound value on your path to financial security.
- Process addresses investment, tax, legal, insurance and estate planning considerations
- Superior business model and operating philosophy minimizes conflicts
- Superior service, competent advice, disciplined cost control, consistent care in execution
- Advice from all members of your advisory team helps to maximize your protection
- Manage conflicts to control cost; say good-bye to standard industry boilerplate remedies
- Reduce risk, increase efficiency, be confident your decisions are working to secure your future
Portfolio Strategy Review 2022
Overview The reset of 2022 was a painful reminder that investment fads and cycles can shift direction with little warning. Diversification helps mitigate risk, but it isn’t perfect. Bonds typically are a reliable and stable diversifier when stocks decline, but the...
Is Cryptocurrency Here to Stay?
There has been a lot of controversy and disagreement on the viability of cypto assets like Bitcoin. It's been called the next "store of value" (akin to gold), a highly secure medium of exchange, an innovative piece of computer science, as well as an energy intensive,...
Portfolio Strategy Review Q3 2022
Overview The primary financial headline is the same: Inflation is over 8.0%; Interest rates are still rising. With a lot of political and economic drama beneath the surface. In the time honored tradition, the party in power takes more credit or gets more blame for the...